Customer Service Officer
- Customer-centric role based locally in Levin
- Positive, collaborative and fun work environment
- Build your career with a stable, growing company
Electra is a locally owned company with a great customer and community service ethos, providing local jobs and investing back into our community. Electra Services provides response and monitoring for commercial and residential security alarms, personal medical alarms along with fault services on the Electra network.
It is an exciting period of growth and we are looking to grow our monitoring team with this customer centric position.
In this role titled Monitoring Officer, you will be providing exceptional customer service over the phone. Your excellent communication skills and ability to remain calm under pressure will be critical as you will be responding to medical alarm activations and dispatching guard and emergency services.
This is a fast-paced reactive role where you must be able to think quickly on your feet and come up with reliable solutions. A can-do attitude is imperative as is a confident yet empathic personality and a fantastic phone manner.
You will be liaising with customers often in distressing situations so your natural warmth and compassion will enable you to create a sense of calm and assurance.
You will be joining a great team of people who are all passionate about what they do.
What's in it for you?
- A positive, collaborative and fun work environment
- Opportunities to cross train and upskill into other roles within our team and wider business as available.
- Medical insurance and a competitive hourly rate!
Shifts for this role are:
- Thursday - 5pm to 12pm (midnight)
- Friday - 4pm to 10pm
- Saturday - 5pm to 10pm
- Monday - 8am to 5pm