Senior Monitoring Operator
- Levin based - Full Time opportunity!
- Career progression
Electra is a locally owned company with a great customer and community service ethos, providing local jobs and investing back into our community. Our business provides response and monitoring for commercial and residential security alarms, personal medical alarms along with fault services on the Electra network.
As we are a 24/7 operation, shifts available may include evening and nights, including some weekend work. We take our role extremely seriously and are available to meet the needs of our customers, day and night. We enjoy the flexibility that a roster like this brings.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance of Health and Safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Providing support and supervision of monitoring operation to ensure all work undertaken meets required standards
- Providing first level IT support for monitoring operation
- Handling customer escalations as required
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a supervisory role
- Whilst not essential, knowledge of the monitoring systems and operation is advantageous
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to remain calm and methodical under pressure
As this is a fast-paced reactive role, you must be able to think quickly on your feet and come up with reliable solutions. You will be joining a hard working but incredibly friendly bunch of people that really enjoy their jobs and working for a company that values their employees.
What's in it for you?
- A positive, collaborative and fun work environment
- Opportunities to cross train and upskill into other roles within our team and wider business as available.
- Medical insurance and a competitive hourly rate!
If this sounds like you, why wait? Apply now, join our Services team and become part of our success.