- Part Time or Full-Time opportunity - Take your pick!
- Customer-centric role based locally in Levin
- New positions due to growth, join us for an exciting start to 2019!
Electra is a locally owned company with a great customer and community service ethos, providing local jobs and investing back into our community. Our business provides response and monitoring for commercial and residential security alarms, personal medical alarms along with fault services on the Electra network.
As we are a 24/7 operation, shifts available may include evening and nights, including some weekend work.
We take our role extremely seriously and are available to meet the needs of our customers, day and night. We enjoy the flexibility that a roster like this brings.
- Providing exceptional customer service over the phone and via email
- Monitoring commercial and residential alarms
- Responding to medical alarm activations
- Dispatching guard and emergency services
What we are looking for:
As this is a fast-paced reactive role, you must be able to think quickly on your feet and come up with reliable solutions. A can-do attitude is imperative as is a bright and energetic personality, a fantastic phone manner, are empathic towards customers, sometimes in distressing situations and put those people at the forefront of all you do. You will be joining a great team of people who are all passionate about what they do.
What's in it for you?
- A positive, collaborative and fun work environment
- Opportunities to cross train and upskill into other roles within our team and wider business as available.
- Medical insurance and a competitive hourly rate!
If this sounds like you, why wait? Apply now, join our Services team and become part of our success.