Customer Care Team Leader
- Tauranga based - Excellent leadership opportunity!
- Great support, culture and fun, dynamic team!
Lead and mentor the Customer Care team based in Tauranga and remotely manage the Levin team!
Electra Services Limited (ESL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Electra and is on a mission to enhance the lives of New Zealanders so we can all live with confidence and independence.
We are well underway to grow Electra Services to be recognised as one of the most trusted businesses in New Zealand and enable our customers to live safely, securely and independently in their own homes.
In this role, you will be overseeing the day to day operations of the Customer Care team and to ensure a consistent approach and a high level of quality of service is maintained at all times.
Your responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining effective documentation and administration practices
- Assisting in the development and implementation of new systems and processes
- Providing coaching, training and development to the Customer Care team
- Managing escalations in a timely and professional manner
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a leadership role within a Contact Centre environment, preferably within a medical/health care sector.
- Demonstrated ability in successful staff management
- Lots of enthusiasm for working positively in a growing and changing the environment
We are looking for a leader who is reliable and adaptable to rapid change. It is essential that you are empathetic and display a high level of integrity. Accuracy is vital to the performance of this team, so we need someone who can spot a problem, and solve it!
If this is what you're looking for, get in touch. We offer an extremely competitive market salary, health insurance and the chance to shape the fastest growing part of our business in a key sales management role.