- Based in Levin - up to 30 hours per week (flexible)
- An exciting and diverse culture
- Competitive remuneration package!
This is an opportunity for a HR Advisor to join an organisation that is fast moving, challenging and rewarding that cares for its employees and customers!
Electra is an electricity distributor with over 90 years of experience in the Horowhenua and Kapiti regions. The Electra Group consists of Electra Ltd, Electra Generation, and Electra Services - a diverse group of companies that operate across New Zealand. We are a vibrant company that continuously searches for the right opportunity to grow our business.
Due to the significant growth within our group of businesses, we are seeking a vibrant self-motivated Human Resources Advisor to join our People and Capability Team.
Reporting to the Group Senior Human Resources Advisor you will be involved in:
- Health and Safety initiatives to assist our organisation in achieving Zero Harm
- Recruitment and Selection Processes
- Providing HR Advice and support to Staff and Managers with various Employment Relations issues
- Creation, updating and implementation of Policies, Procedures and Processes
- HR Documentation and Administration
- Generally mucking in when required!
What we are looking for!
You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a generalist HR Coordination/ Advisory position where you have effectively utilised your influencing skills to gain the required outcomes. Whilst not essential, an NZQA tertiary qualification would be highly advantageous. You have strong interpersonal skills to gain credibility and work effectively with others and possess analytical skills to support daily operations and reporting. A can-do attitude is imperative as is a bright and energetic personality, a fantastic phone manner, along with immaculate personal presentation. You will be approachable with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Why join us?
- Join an action-packed highly motivated team that enjoys having fun at work
- A supportive work environment that strives to coach and mentor our people to deliver great things for our business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package that includes fully subsidised medical insurance
- Working locally - say goodbye to the commute and parking costs!
There is an opportunity here to grow rapidly, so if you have the skills and the right attitude, this could be a great way to take your next step!