- Based in Levin - Work close to home, On-site parking!
- Flexible working arrangements!
- A great stepping stone into an organisation with fantastic career development opportunities!
Electra is an electricity distributor with over 90 years of experience in the Horowhenua and Kapiti regions. The Electra Group consists of Electra Ltd, Electra Generation, and Electra Services - a diverse group of companies that operate across New Zealand. Due to an internal promotion, we have an exciting opportunity for a finance professional to join our dynamic finance team as a Financial Accountant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly core Accounting tasks
- Financial Reporting
- Taxation including; Income Tax, FBT, GST and PAYE
- Internal controls and policies
- Budging and Forecasting
- Treasury activities including; bank reconciliations and Cash Management
- Must hold a commerce degree.
- CA/CPA either qualified or currently working towards the qualification
- Minimum of 3 year's experience working in a related role
- Experience using Navision or a similar integrated financial accounting package is preferred but not vital
- You will be self-motivated and driven to achieve
What's in it for you?
- A supportive work environment that is dedicated to investing in the development of our staff
- Flexible working arrangements - this includes the requirement to be in our Levin location approx. three days per week and the option for working from home/Paraparaumu
- A competitive remuneration package that includes fully subsidised medical insurance
As well as a competitive remuneration package, we offer our staff career development in an environment that focuses on the Health and Wellbeing of our staff and customers and is always looking to progress our employees.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career. Apply Now!