Independent Living Advisor
- Run your own Territory - choose your location [Otago Southland, South Canterbury, Auckland and the Hawkes Bay]
- Highly rewarding work in the aged care & tech space - innovate and turn traditional care on its head!
- Uncapped earnings in a hugely pivotal role for our growing business
Due to significant growth, excitingly, we are expanding our team across the country to lead the charge in the healthcare and tech space!
Electra Services is a wholly owned subsidiary business of Electra Limited headquartered in Levin but operating nationally. We are a dynamic company that operates in the market under the Securely brand, with focus across 3 main areas:
- Aging in place and independent living
- Smart homes and security
- Lone worker and safety
Naturally, you are inquisitive, nurturing and compassionate, yet your drive and determination to make something your own, is evident from the moment someone meets you! You are not afraid to hunt out the next deal or lead, whether from a nursing or sales background, you utilise your networks to grow your reputation and therefore, our business together. You enjoy building meaningful working relationships and are someone with excellent self-awareness, resilience, aiming to close the deal but in a manner that brings customer centricity to the forefront of everything you do!
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing your customer facing activities to achieve territory growth targets;
- Creating a network of influencers and referrers through regular connection and presentations;
- Maintaining a handle and level of knowledge on your territory through great use of our CRM;
- Proactively respond to customer requests and enquiries
- Building your portfolio through lead generation and closing the deal
- Building key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for:
You will have demonstrated experience in achieving sales in a health-related environment. You could also be someone who is currently working in real estate, or the healthcare sector, looking for your next challenge. Perhaps you're sales skills or influencing ability are being under-utilised, we can use both, to drive your success and ours, forward!
You are a go-getter, with a genuine desire for success and solid commercial acumen. You have an adaptable personality depending on who you are speaking to, you can change your tone and tact, no matter the situation. You are well presented and take pride in the work and reputation you uphold within your community.
What's in it for you?
- A base salary with an uncapped commission structure.
- A vehicle and phone
- A great supportive and rewarding environment
- Health Insurance
- A fantastic team that is growing exponentially, across NZ
- The chance to be part of something impactful and life-changing for many Kiwis!