- Levin based - work close to home!
- Great Salary on offer!
- Take on a role where every day is different!
Electra Services is a wholly owned subsidiary business of Electra Limited with our Head Office based in Levin. We are a dynamic company that comprises of three key areas:
- Sales, Marketing and Technical Divisions (operating a number of in-market brands) responsible for product development and promotional activities;
- A Customer Care team that provides 24/7 services for residential and commercial alarms, medical alarms and telephone answer services for businesses throughout NZ; and
- A Service Delivery team working with our new and existing customers to meet their installation and service needs.
Essentially as our platform owner, we are seeking an energetic and driven person to join us as our Systems Engineer. You will also be part of the extended Electra ICT team that supports our wider business, hence this is a key position that focuses on supporting our business through the management of our response platforms and associated infrastructure.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- System management - ensuring the highest level of overall system availability;
- System configuration - ensuring the platform is maintained and current;
- Business Continuity Planning - ensuring documentation and processes are current and tested;
- Providing technical support to our customers, staff and installers; and
- Creating and managing business reports to run the business and mine our customer databases.
You will be a team player that exhibits energy, integrity and conscientiousness in everything that you do. You will require a relevant ICT qualification with a minimum of three years' experience in managing ICT platforms. Ideally, you will have an in-depth understanding of IP and alarm communications protocols or have come from a networking background wanting to broaden your IT server and platform capability. You will able to manage priorities effectively to ensure business outcomes and deadlines are met. Additionally, possessing the ability to create/build scripts to automate the configuration of equipment will be a huge benefit.
If you want to join a business that is in an exciting growth stage, values each and every staff member and offers great benefits, apply today!