PR and Communications Specialist
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- Flexible working arrangement!
- Flexible location - Levin or Kapiti Coast - you choose!
Are you great at storytelling to build a communicate a strong brand message? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Electra Services is a wholly owned subsidiary business of Electra Limited located in Levin. We are well-known and with a high profile in the local community, we thrive on innovation, leading the market, innovating new categories, and delivering to a broad marketplace.
We are a dynamic company that comprises of three key areas:
- Sales, Marketing and Technical Divisions (operating a number of in-market brands) responsible for product development and promotional activities;
- A Customer Care team that provides 24/7 services for residential and commercial alarms, medical alarms and telephone answer services for businesses throughout NZ; and
- A Service Delivery team working with our new and existing customers to meet their installation and service needs.
As our newest PR & Communications Specialist, you will be tasked with engaging both internal and external stakeholders, with enticing and relevant communications. You will be writing, editing, and managing content delivery across a broad range of media platforms and channels.
The communication that you roll out to the business and our customers will vary and allow your creative side to shine through. Naturally, you're a storyteller with great writing experience, coupled with a background in internal and external PR and Comms.
No two days will be the same, so you'll never be bored and you will have the freedom to make recommendations and engage with stakeholders to further the brand and message that we are sharing.
You have initiative in droves and are a curious person by nature. Of course, your communication skills are top-notch and you share your passion for direct and creative communications with everyone you interact with. You are a problem solver and a yes person, you make things happen!