- Lead the implementation of our external and internal customer works programme
- Facilitate the goals of new connections, developers and utilities for network changes
- Beautiful Regional location experiencing significant growth and development
- Excellent salary package
Electra is the ninth largest electricity distribution company in NZ with over 90 years' experience in the industry. Our company is very fortunate to be located across two magnificent regions from Paekakariki in the Kapiti Coast through to Tokomaru in the Horowhenua region.
At the core of this pivotal leadership role in the Electra Lines Business is the understanding that our customers' options within the electricity network are evolving and changing, and that this will inevitably change the way they use and buy and sell power, we need to be at the front of these changes, to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations.
Accordingly; your key responsibilities are to:
- Ensure the flow of work through Electra's supply chain achieves agreed external and internal customer requirements;
- Manage and provide visibility of the forward works programme and adjust to leverage opportunities and mitigate risks;
- Maintain close relationships with External and Internal customers, sub contractors, and regional stakeholders in our and their work programmes and requirements;
- Develop Electra's portfolio of connection, construction and maintenance services
- Ensure excellence in application contract and works management systems
Apart from your proven track record in a customer solutions focused leadership role, you understand how internal and external programmes and projects are managed to ensure optimal delivery in the context of contractual obligations, faults & weather impacts and overall programme goals. Ideally, you have a Tertiary Qualification in engineering or project management in electricity distribution or a similar related technical industry. You thrive on delivering innovative improvement opportunities and are looking for the chance to demonstrate what your skillset can achieve.
You are commercially focused and enjoy working with customer-oriented technical teams. Your work experience shows you have your finger on the pulse of what customers want, and the tenacity to deliver on agreed customer goals. You are experienced and comfortable working with key stakeholders and managers in extending your combined influence across the business and in particular, the works supply chain to achieve beneficial outcomes for Electra and its customers.
If a role like this sounds like the exciting, forward-looking challenge you're seeking and you want to work for a company re-shaping the way that power is bought, distributed and managed then look no further, Get in touch today!
Here at Electra, we are committed to safety and take our social and ethical responsibilities seriously. If you do too, you could be part of a diverse team responsible for running safe, reliable and efficient networks throughout the region.
Here are just some of the benefits of working for Electra:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interesting diverse work
- Key focus on development of staff
- Competitive remuneration package which includes fully subsidised medical insurance
Joining Electra will see you joining a locally focused, growing organisation with clients and partners throughout the Horowhenua and Kapiti regions. We are proud of the work that we do and our meticulous focus on health and safety and customer centric solutions.