Customer and Products Manager
- Lead our control room operation, keep our network on!
- Future proof our customers and their power needs with fantastic competitive offerings
- Beautiful Regional location experiencing significant growth and development
- Excellent salary package
Electra is the ninth largest electricity distribution company in NZ with over 90 years' experience in the industry. Our company is very fortunate to be located across two magnificent regions from Paekakariki in the Kapiti Coast through to Tokomaru in the Horowhenua region.
At the core of this pivotal leadership role in the Electra Lines Business is the understanding that our customers' options within the electricity network are evolving and changing, and that this will inevitably change the way they use and buy and sell power, we need to be at the front of these changes, to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations.
Accordingly; your key responsibilities are to:
- Provide safe access to the network, through sound management of the control room and its functions;
- Ensure operational optimisation of the network;
- Ensure real time information on network status and outage restoration is available for customers
- Ensure co-optimised operation of controllable customer devices;
- Develop customer offerings comprising devices, services & pricing, customer advice on product and service options;
- Evolve Electra's Price Options, consulting with retailers and ensuring regulatory timeframes are met and registry data is compliant.
Apart from your proven track record in a customer solutions focused leadership role, you understand how a control room works and the flow of electricity. You have a Tertiary Qualification in electricity distribution or a similar related technical industry and thrive on delivering innovative improvement opportunities and are looking for the chance to showcase your skillset.
You are commercially focused and enjoy working with customer-oriented technical teams. Your significant experience in the industry means you have your finger on the pulse of what customers want, and the technical tenacity to deliver feasible, cost effective and forward-thinking pricing options to the market.
If a role like this sounds like the exciting, forward-looking challenge you're seeking and you want to work for a company re-shaping the way that power is bought, distributed and managed then look no further, Get in touch today!
Here at Electra, we are committed to safety and take our social and ethical responsibilities seriously. If you do too, you could be part of a diverse team responsible for running safe, reliable and efficient networks throughout the region.
Here are just some of the benefits of working for Electra:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interesting diverse work
- Key focus on development of staff
- Competitive remuneration package which includes fully subsidised medical insurance
Joining Electra will see you joining a locally focused, growing organisation with clients and partners throughout the Horowhenua and Kapiti regions. We are proud of the work that we do and our meticulous focus on health and safety and customer centric solutions.